Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Marvelous Muse

Today was a day where the stars aligned and my ever so stubborn muse decided to give me a hit of adrenaline worthy of another day of writing.

Every writer says that you need to write write write write, and write some more. Even if you're writing a story around your character of which has become totally boring and is saying "hello world I'm a tool and you should ignore me completely." Those idiotic lines may add up to the one line or two or maybe several pages of glory. For me it was about 2,000 words in a couple of hours. 

So hit your keyboard and start writing those silly sentences and dialogue filled with nonsensical babble in the hopes that you'll rouse your muse enough to come out and play. 

Happy days!

Melissa






No comments:

Post a Comment